Thursday, October 5, 2023

The Life on the Goldilocks Planet Books are Now Available as Kindle ebooks!

From time to time I post about my Life on the Goldilocks Planet books as they make fantastic books for the entire family to enjoy. Today I am very happy to let you know while you are able to get these books as paperback books, the entire series is now also available as Kindle ebooks on Amazon!

Since I am older, I enjoy books in their printed form, but I know many people really like being able to get their books in a digital format, so if this is you, or someone you love, you are now able to get the Life on the Goldilocks Planet books in their very portable ebook format!  

These books are interesting, fun, engaging, and fantastic tools to help you hand down confident faith. I am not the only one who believes these books are an excellent tool to help you hand down confident faith - look what people are saying about it . . . 

Psalm 19 reminds us if we study creation, we see God more clearly. Ive never seen a book as remarkable as this one which ties exploration of Gods creation with the language of children and activity, to produce a compelling statement about the majesty of God. When I read it, I feel like Im somehow entering a new world. Im sure it will be an incredible resource.
Dr. Scott Turansky
Dad, Grandpa
National Center for Biblical Parenting
biblicalparenting.org

I LOVE this little book you have created. What a great and powerful tool for shaping young minds to see and acknowledge the truth about Gods creation. Well done. Every parent and grandparent ought to have this tool in their toolkit to teach the truth about creation and evolution. This is a marvelous tool I want to let every grandparent know about. Thank you for taking time with your grandsons to create this extraordinary piece.
Cavin T. Harper
Dad, Grandpa
Founder and President Christian Grandparenting Network


Wow! Wow! Wow! Cant wait to buy several copies for my grands.
William Gibbons
Dad, Grandpa
Pastor

I love what you put together! Weve discovered at Group the power of animals and kids too! 
Joani Schultz
Mom, Grandma
Chief Creative Officer, Group Publishing

I love your idea for your new book. I think this is going to be a great book for grandparents and parents. 
Linda Ranson Jacobs
Mom, Grandma
Church Initiative Ministry Ambassador

I started looking through your book and it's very interesting!  I think my three little grandsons would enjoy doing the activities. They really look fun and there's a lot of variety! 
Diane Fowler
Mom, Grandma
Executive Assistant Legacy Coalition

I absolutely love it!!!  Please let me know when its available!
Penny Bolton
Mom, Grandma

I took a quick look and it looks FUN and inviting!!! I wanted to see more!
Jane Larson
Mom
Legacy Coalition, Twin Lakes Bible Camp

I love your book, Blue Dragons, Red Pandas, Hoopoes & More! I am going to pick out some ideas for us to do with our granddaughters when they visit this weekend!
Sherry Schumann
Mom, Grandma

President Christian Grandparenting Network

You will find the books on Amazon, in our bookstore, and at this link - they make fantastic Christmas gifts as print books and as ebooks!

#grandmas #handingdownconfidentfaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

did you know - Grasshopper Mice!

Living from southern Canada, through the desert of Southwest United States and into Mexico is a very amazing,    “ mighty ” , mouse  –  the ...